||• U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
• J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, Lincoln, Nebraska
• B.S., Microbiology, Weber State University, Ogden, Utah
Personal Law Experience:
• Represented property owners in various property matters.
• Assisted clients in bankruptcy filings.
• Represented clients in actions against contractors.
Business Law Experience:
• Represented Class I railroad in a $25 million lawsuit against engineers and contractors of a railroad refueling facility.
• Represented sheriff and police department in a lawsuit claiming wrongful death of a suspect in custody.
• Represented various insurance companies in litigation arising from personal injuries.
• Represented steel building manufacturer in a case involving products liability and defective products.
Contact our law firm in Coeur D Alene, Idaho, to schedule an appointment for any of our legal services.